ArisBassBlog proudly presents:
with JOSH COHEN
Fingerstyle Funk Bass
Love a good funk bass line?
Then Josh Cohen’s Fantastic Fingerstyle Funk Practice Group will be perfect for you!
Come join bass instructor Josh Cohen as he takes you through some of the most famous fingerstyle funk bass lines ever! Learn how to play them with real-time guidance and feedback from Josh, and learn how to create your own funky bass lines.
In each live class, you will be provided with a custom transcription (notation and tablature) to aid you in the learning process.
Together the group will examine what makes each funk bass line so effective, learn practice strategies to help you get each one under your fingers, and learn how to apply similar concepts to create your own funky bass lines.
So join our Fantastic Fingerstyle Funk live Practice Group and take this journey with us!
Note: By registering for this event, you agree to us recording the event and making it available on our platform, in our communities and on socials.
How Live Classes Work
Welcome to Ten Week Live Classes with a small group of peers LIVE on zoom or doozzoo with Ari or a handpicked teacher!
- Meetings every week for 10 weeks!
- Specific practice assignments clearly described.
- Each Live Class gets recorded and stays available to the attendees for the duration of the class plus an additional ten weeks afterwards.
- These classes are highly interactive – practice together with me and hear yourself only as everyone is on mute!
- We offer many opportunities to play in front of the group to those who would like to do so. While it is always your choice, we always encourage you to volunteer to present your assignment.
- You can post written homework to our discussion boards.
- Our success rate for these groups has been exceptionally high. This is because the group format takes the pressure off and you learn while seeing others work toward the same goal. You are among friends and your teacher is personally coaching you using a streamlined program.
- Some of our groups have been together for 40 weeks or longer. The sense of community, encouragement and support is amazing.
- All you need is an internet connection, a microphone, and a webcam (many computers have these built in already).