Instruction: One-On-One Online PLUS A Course –
Have a specific question?
Looking for an extra layer of accountability or support?
I teach all levels. Don’t be shy asking, even if you are just starting out.
I make customized lesson plans and send you lesson notes after each lesson with precise home work instructions.
I emphasize quality over quantity when it comes to practicing and am very precise in my instructions.
One-on-ones are great, if:
- You are stuck in a specific area, or feeling unmotivated or unsure about your next steps.
- You don’t really know how to practice or are looking how to make your practice sessions more effective, fun and relevant.
- You have some technique habits that are not serving you well or would like to play faster or learn a new technique.
- You want someone to show you how to practice in a systematic way.
- You are are looking for motivation and accountability.
- You would like to study the bass via an organized step-by-step program.
- You are looking for personal support.
- You have very specific questions (tapping, chords, solo bass, looping).
- You need some help switching from four string to five or six string.
- You just need some pointers or are looking for feedback.
- You are learning a new style. (I teach most styles).
- You get nervous playing in front of people.
As for Skill Levels, maybe you are:
- A seasoned player and you have a few holes in your technique, theory or fretboard knowledge
- A complete beginner
- Anywhere in between
Depending on your goals we may:
- Do just a few sessions
- Commit long term
- Meet every week, every other week, or once a month – most students are on a twice a month schedule
- Integrate private lessons with the course (I can advise if this may be right for you)
One thing you need to know about me:
I love teaching. It is a total passion of mine. I study practice habits and am a psychology geek (I am also a Certified NLP Trainer and a certified Tiny Habits Coach™). I want to know what makes you tick, what connects with you and what way of practicing is fun for you so you will stick with it long term. I get ignited by finding out how to solve roadblocks, and if you “don’t get it right away” I consider that my challenge, not yours.
Some students worry about impressing me or are a bit nervous about being “good enough” to come to lessons; or they worry they might be boring me because we go over things again… Please, let it go. I am committed to meeting you where you are at to get you to that next step.
If you are a seasoned player, I will listen very carefully to what works for you and support that route. (One of the reasons why I have you answer my in depth questionnaire before we start).
Whenever I am in a “room” (virtual or real) with a bass player who wants to learn and we both have our basses plugged in, I am having a blast! I am committed to making it a productive time.
I now have automatic scheduling and payment systems. Please go here to set up your first lesson. Click the Initial Lesson link and you will be asked a lot of questions which will help me create an action plan for you. Then head on over to scheduling (you may reschedule up to 12 hours before the lesson if needed) and finally it will route you to a secure PayPal portal where you can securely pay with your PayPal account or any credit card.
If you are not satisfied with your lesson for whatever reason, I will give you a 100% refund right away. This is my 100% money back guarantee to you!