Diatonic triads in an open position through the Diatonic Cycle
Who knew music theory exercises can sound so Bach-esque and pretty?
- what diatonic means
- what diatonic triads are
- what I mean by “diatonic cycle”
- and then I demonstrate this in all areas of the bass according to the Pattern System.
I just love the way it sounds. And, it is a killer workout for your right hand as well as left. PDF provided. I am using a TC Electronic delay pedal and Wolf used a sweet plugin to create the sound that sounds like a violin pad in the beginning. Is all bass, though 🙂
And yes, that is a notreble beanie. I love it. It is soooooo soft!
- Bass: Votan by Marleaux
- Strings: Dean Markley SR 2000
- Amplification: TC Electronic
- Fretwrap by GruvGear
- Audio postproduction: wolftrackaudio.com